Our wine club – where membership has its perks
We invite you to join Iron Hub’s Inner Circle Wine Club and enjoy exceptional benefits and be part of our family of wine enthusiasts.
- 15% savings on Iron Hub wines
- 20% savings on logo merchandise
- No initiation fee to join
- Exclusive experiences
- Invitations to Inner Circle exclusive events
- Exclusive priority access to new wine releases and special offers
- Newsletter and wine facts with each selection
- Seasonal food and wine pairings plus recipes
- Discounted site fees for private events
- Reserved outdoor seating
- Complimentary tasting for 6 people (2 club members and 4 guests)
Fall Inner Circle Release – November
Fall Inner Circle Release: November 10-13 + Food Truck on Saturday, 11/12 and Sunday, 11/13
Each Inner Circle Wine Club release is specially selected by our winemaker, Tom Jones. Members may select one of four options:
- Join the Inner Circle Wine Club by completing the online form, or in person at your next visit to Iron Hub Winery.
- Selections are processed in February, May, August, and November.
- A member must be present to receive benefits in our Tasting Room.
- Email is our primary form of communication with Inner Circle Club members. Please contact the Wine Club Coordinator at email@example.com with any email, address, or credit card updates.
- Your enrollment authorizes Iron Hub Winery to charge your credit card and keep it on file.
- Your credit card will be charged on the scheduled date of each release. Membership will continue until you notify us of cancellation.
- Pick up the selection at the tasting room or ship it to your home or business. (Applicable taxes and shipping are additional).
- Due to storage limitations, we will hold your Inner Circle releases for six months after the release date, and then we will ship the wines to you at your cost.
- Shipments returned to the winery will incur a return shipping fee.
- For out-of-state members, shipping is coordinated through Vinoshipper via UPS.
- Early withdrawal penalty fee: You must accept two quarterly releases before withdrawing membership or pay a $35 early cancellation fee.
- To ensure our wines reach you in pristine condition, all shipments are subject to weather holds. Iron Hub Winery is not responsible for temperature fluctuations during or after shipments.
Our goal is to always ensure that Iron Hub Wines are an excellent experience, whether you are enjoying them at our winery or in your home. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact our Wine Club Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 209-245-6307.
Barrel Tasting with Tom Jones,