Our wine club – where membership has its perks
We invite you to join Iron Hub’s Inner Circle Wine Club and enjoy exceptional benefits and be part of our family of wine enthusiasts.
- 15% savings on Iron Hub wines
- 20% savings on logo merchandise
- No initiation fee to join
- Exclusive experiences
- Invitations to Inner Circle exclusive events
- Exclusive priority access to new wine releases and special offers
- Newsletter and wine facts with each selection
- Seasonal food and wine pairings plus recipes
- Discounted site fees for private events
- Reserved outdoor seating
- Complimentary tasting for 6 people (2 club members and 4 guests)
Spring Inner Circle Release – May 2021
Summer Inner Circle Release – August 2021
Inner Circle Happy Hour, Saturday, August 14, 5 to 8 PM ~ Reservation Required
Each Inner Circle Wine Club release is especially selected by our winemaker, Tom Jones. Members may select one of two options:
- Selections are processed in February, May, August and November.
- Pick up selection at the tasting room, or ship to your home or office.
- Average cost per selection of three bottles is approximately $70-$95 (applicable taxes and shipping are additional).
- Shipping in California for three bottles is $17 and six bottles is $21.
- For out of state members, shipping is coordinated through a shipping agent.
- Join the Inner Circle Wine Club at our online wine shop by clicking here or above on icon, by phone at 209-245-6307, or in person at your next visit to Iron Hub Winery.
- Your signature on the enrollment form authorizes Iron Hub Winery to charge your credit card and keep it on file.
- Email is our main form of communication with Club members. Please contact the Wine Club Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any email, address or credit card updates.
- Wines are selected by our winemaker for the Wine Club and no substitutions are allowed.
- Shipments returned to the winery will incur a $15 fee.
- Early withdrawal penalty fee: You must accept two quarterly Wine Club releases before withdrawing membership, or pay a $35 early cancellation fee.
- Shipments within California will be directly from Iron Hub Winery. Shipments out of state will be sent via an outside shipper vendor.
Our goal is to always ensure that Iron Hub Wines are an excellent experience, whether you are enjoying them at our winery or in your home. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact our Wine Club Coordinator at email@example.com, or 209-245-6307.
Barrel Tasting with Tom Jones,