- This event has passed.
Barbera Festival 2020
September 1, 2020 - September 13, 2020
We are excited to celebrate this, our tenth year, with you, even though we may not all be together.
This year we are bringing the Barbera Festival to you and having a scaled back celebration here in Amador Wine Country. We’ve assembled some engaging and insightful virtual events in which you can participate, made it super easy to order some of your favorite Amador Barbera and will culminate the festivities with two days of special Barbera-led tastings at select Amador County wineries September 12 and 13.
- September 1- 13 – Purchase curated bundles of Amador County Barbera
- September 1-13 – Take advantage of special offers and experiences at Barbera-loving wineries, restaurants and hotels
- September 9 – Amador Barbera: The Best in the World? Virtual Event, 6 PM
- September 10 – Dinner with Taste and Amador Barbera Virtual Event, 6 PM
- September 11 – Barbera from the iconic Cooper Ranch Vineyard Virtual Event, 6 PM
- September 12-13 – Barbera-led tastings and food pairings at select wineries across Amador County
Visit the Barbera Festival Website for complete details on all of these activities and more!
Partners near and far are offering some delicious dine “in” and take out menus for you to try, all paired with the Amador County Barbera you have come to love.
While COVID-19, wildfires and other circumstances won’t let us all gather in one place this year, we’ve worked with wineries across Amador to develop some great alternatives and we are already looking forward to seeing everyone back here in Amador County, California’s home for Barbera, in 2021!
From all of us in Amador Wine Country, grazie per aver festeggiato il nostro decimo anniversario con noi! (thank you for celebrating our 10th anniversary with us!)
For more information visit https://barberafestival.com/
Please review our #SipSafely policies and procedures before visiting and please, enjoy responsibly.